I have a problem to report, how to request service for UNL building systems?

Each building has one or more Building Maintenance Reporters (BMRs). You can find a list of BMRs in the Faculty/Staff directory (see index for Building Maintenance Reporter). These individuals collect and report all requests for service to our Facilities Service Desk. Contact the BMR for the building you are in to report all building systems service needs. If a BMR is not available, you may call the Facilities Service Desk directly at 2-1550.

When reporting maintenance needs please provide the following information to help us provide timely and efficient service:

  • Name of the building
  • Room number or location where the problem exists (be specific)
  • Explanation of the problem (be specific)
  • Name of someone to contact for more information
  • Phone number of contact person